Because Beluga, Sevruga, Peppenero’s, Trinity, etc. etc. is overrated…
1. Hudson’s burger Joint Kloof Street – this place has the best veggie burgers in town. I promise. And if you are really hungry, this is also your best bet for value for money.
2. Cafe Royale and the Waiting room. Yip. This is your place if you want a dining and party combo. Eat something downstairs and then head up to the waiting room for some serious partying.
3. Sgt. Pepper Long Street. This is your best bet for a pre-party snack over the weekend. It’s always busy on a Friday and Saturday so go early to get a table on the balcony.
4. Mexican Kitchen on Bloem! For real nachos. Put on your Mexican hat, kick out your shoes and enjoy this relaxed little restaurant.
5. The Assembly. No eating here, but this is the place to be for all party animals. Here you will find Cape Town’s most experience party people. Live entertainment every weekend! Be sure to take extra money – they have cover charge on most nights.
6. The Shack on Zonnebloem. This is one of Cape Town’s most popular bars. With several different rooms, you are guaranteed to find a diverse bunch of people! The dark interior and loud music creates the perfect atmosphere for late night partying and dancing. Also head to the Shack if you enjoy playing pool.
So cheers to the Mother City! Happy partying!
if you want me to post your photos/artwork/poem…send it to me! If I like it, I will gladly post it. Yay! Contact me: email@example.com