1) Earthdance. Held at Nekkies Holiday Resort, this is an outdoor party not to be missed! 21/22/23 September. Gates open on Friday at 13:00: http://earthdancecapetown.co.za/
2) Heineken Symphonic Rocks. With a line-up like no other, this is an event not to be missed! This is going to be a spectacular evening with bands such as aKing, Van Coke Kartel, Fokofpolisiekar and MiCasa doing what they do best with a 65 piece orchestra accompanying them. For more info and to join their facebook page, visit: http://symphonicrocks.co.za/
3) Rocking the Daisies. 4-7 October at Cloof Wine Estate in Darling. One of the biggest and best festivals in SA. This year the party starts on Thursday, so get there early to join in the fun. With features such as Red Bull Electro Stage, Lemon Tree Theatre and the Mainstay Beach Bar, this is one diverse fest. Visit the website for more info: http://rockingthedaisies.com/
4) The Village presents: The Gathering. 13 Oct. Another outdoor, Cape Town, festival. For directions and ticket prices, visit: http://www.3am.co.za/party/?p=17448
5) Synergy Live. 30 Nov-2Dec. No line-up yet. Keep an eye on http://synergylive.co.za/ for any updates.
Watch DPC for more info, updates and competitions on parties in SA.
Happy partying and keep safe!!
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org