Everything you need for Endless Daze Festival 2018
Endless Daze has fast become one of the top live music festivals in South Africa. If you have not been, this year is your chance! This year’s Endless Daze promises to be another blissful journey of music, with acts coming from both local lands and afar. The organisers can’t wait to share this special experience with you again.
Get your tickets now: here
What is Endless Daze?
Endless Daze Festival is a small-scale (2500 max tickets) outdoor festival, set by the sea at the dreamy Silwerstroom Resort; 45 minutes outside of Cape Town.
What to expect at Endless Daze Festival 2018
Endless Daze 2018 Lineup
This year’s line-up features live performances by A Place To Bury Strangers (USA), Dead Meadow (USA), WITCH ft. Jacco Gardner, kidofdoom, The Brother Moves On, Medicine Boy, NONN, Candice Gordon, Black Math, Diamond Thug, Lucy Kruger & The Lost Boys, Morena Leraba, Sakawa Boys, Runaway Nuns, Black Lung, AS Fanning, Clayton Human, Msaki, Julia Robert, LUMA, Yndian Mynah, Ex Olympic, Them Fads, Zoo Lake, The Dinosaurs, Dumama & Kechou, DJ Mighty, Holy Funk DJ’s, and many more.
Food and drinks
* There will be a fully stocked and licensed bar in the designated main festival area.
* Personal alcohol may only be consumed at your campsite. No alcohol will be allowed into the demarcated main festival and entertainment area.
* Food trucks & stalls will be providing breakfast, lunch and dinner over the course of the weekend. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly options available also.
* Food, snacks and drinks are welcome in the campsite.
Camping at Endless Daze
* Minimum 10 people per campsite (please be considerate to others regarding space.)
* Power points available at campsites.
* Sites are available on a first come, first serve basis.
* No parking of vehicles in campsites, unless otherwise instructed.
Get your tickets now: here
Collab with The Beach Co-op
Endless Daze is also proud to announce their partnership with non-profit organisation: The Beach Co-op.
This year, in effort with The Beach Co-op, Endless Daze will further improve the environmental footprint of the festival. With previous events, there has been an encouragement of lift shares to the festival and Endless Daze will continue to do so with this year’s event. Additionally there will be an agenda to reduce the amount of waste generated at the festival, especially when it comes to plastic; and an increased effort will be made when working with the food vendors, the bar and the waste management team to help achieve this.
Endless Daze Festival 2018 details
Venue: Silwerstroom Resort
Physical Address: Silwerstroom Resort, West Coast
Date: 2 – 4 November 2018
Tickets can be bought here
Strictly no under 18s
Directions to Endless Daze 2018
Directions From Cape Town: Take the N1 out of town Take the Paarden Island off-ramp, R27 Stay on this road past Melkbosstrand, Ganzekraal, and Atlantis turnoff 9km after the Atlantis turnoff, take a left on the Silwerstroom turnoff (there will be signs giving caution to turnoff approaching) Follow signs Please drive safely. Do not drink and drive.
See you there!