Enter Unsigned Only
Calling All Artists To Enter Unsigned Only
Are you an artist or band who is currently doing everything yourself without the backing of a major record label? Then Unsigned Only is the perfect opportunity for you. And you now have until the 27th of April, 2018 to enter.
Unsigned Only is a premier international music competition for indie and unsigned artists (including solo artists, bands, and singers) who are unsigned to a major record label.
Why does Unsigned Only include only unsigned artists? It’s simple. Limiting the competition to unsigned artists levels the playing field for entrants because they are not competing with well-known artists, Grammy winners, or artists with a major label machine behind them. The goal is to give indie artists exposure, recognition, and validation for their artistry.
The 2018 Categories include:
- AAA (Adult Album Alternative)
- AC (Adult Contemporary)
- EDM (Electronic Dance Music)
- Pop/Top 40
- Screen Shot (original songs in all genres suited for placement in Film/TV/Advertising/Gaming)
- Teen (for artists 18 years old and younger)
- Vocal Performance
Unsigned Only accepts original and cover songs in all categories except Screen Shot which requires original music.
Enter Unsigned Only Online
- $150,000 in Cash and Prizes shared among 28 winners
- Grand Prize of $20,000 cash, plus one-on-one mentoring by record label executives, top industry managers, major booking agencies and more
- No physical event to attend (artists simply enter online, and either upload songs or provide streaming links (such as Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc.) to their song